Monday, June 1, 2015

Finley's 1st Birthday Cake Smash

A couple months ago, I had the pleasure of capturing a very sweet little girls cake smash. I approached my neighbors for help with building my portfolio. My neighbor, Michelle, who is a Coast Guard wife herself, asked me if I were interested in doing cake smash pictures. I was so happy she asked! This was my first time doing cake smash! I just love how they came out! Take a look. 

The theme was "Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star" as you can see. She purchased the banner, and outfit off of etsy, and made the cake herself. This was Finley's first time trying cake so she wasn't quite sure what to do with it. Once she got her hands in it and tasted it, she just dug in! She is such a sweet little girl and can't wait to capture more pictures for this family!


No comments:

Post a Comment